lørdag den 6. februar 2010

getting in the mood!

Thank god it's fashion week!
I love watching runway shows, but especially in the time up to a fashion week.. It kinda gets me in the right mood. I can't wait to see the 2010 Autumn/winter collections. Danish designers just keep getting better and better every year! My favorite show last year without doubt was By Malene Birger. She is one of the most talented designers I know, and her show is just amazing!! 
This year I'm really exited about Rutzou. I'm going with one of my "fake moms" and talented danish designer Rikkemai. I can't wait! but for now I can watch this amazing Givenchy show (2010 spring collection) enjoy. Click here to watch it! 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hey I love your blog! Looks like you really know fashion! Ima follow you. Follow me if you havnt already http://themintconditionblog.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  2. thank u!

    I'm already following you!
    your blog is very cool! :-)

    SvarSlet