torsdag den 4. februar 2010

Pimping Norr in CPH!


Today I worked as an assistant for my mother Christina Wedel she works as a stylist and personal shopper.. I'm a proud daughter! She's the reason I have this big passion for fashion. I'm helping her with this project she's been giving. She's pimping and redecorating this amazing shop named Norr. The shop looks very different and cool now and actually has a pond with goldfish inside! but I'm sure my mom and I can make the store even more fierce. I've attached a photo of the amazing store, and when we are done I'll show you after pictures. Visit http://www.norr-stores.se to see more!

1 kommentar:

  1. Neej det lyder fedt :)
    glæder mig til at følge dig her på bloggen og mange tak for din søde kommentar, det sætter jeg pris på!
    -Trine

    SvarSlet